Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sach Ya Sapna

Once upon a beautiful time, the last bus I was traveling in broke down at the most exotic spot on earth I have ever seen and I am sure will ever see. I could not be happier sitting on a little rock and soaking in the beauty around as the lovely moon played a naughty game of hide and seek. These lines are a recollection of that cherished moment.

सच या सपना 

बदली के चिलमन से, चंदा की बाती, बिजली चमकाती जाती,
समीरन के झोंके से, झरने की सीकर, सिहरन झड्काती जाती,
कगारों से टकराती, तरंगों की कलरव, कंजीरा थपकाती जाती,
पुष्पों के जंगल में, जुगनू की पलटन, पन्ने जगमगाती जाती,
खुशबू की ख़ुमारी,  तारक की टिमटिम, सागर की सरगम,
सच थी या सपना, श्रुति या स्मृति, थी वास्तविकता या वहम!


P.S. This has been my first conscious attempt at a slightly remixed version of alliteration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment