Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

G for Goof Up

G for

Goof Up

I was chatting happily with my friend,
Up popped a ping from the bully boss,
To bring my conversation, to a sad end,
At a juicy juncture and made me cross.

I typed just an apt message for my friend,
'Its death calling', read my sentence,
Without wasting any precious time, hit send,
And waited for a winking smiley in response.

Came back a roar typed in upper case,
'What do you mean, you better shut up', 
I almost died fumbling for a saving grace,
On learning what sent the bully in the goof up.


6 comments:

  1. I love the way you seem to take life as it comes...enjoy. When children come your way, everything changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh those goof-ups suck. hope you sorted things out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, 'wrong window' excuse works well ;)

      Delete