Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

J for Jingle to Song

J for...

Jingle to Song

My life was just another jingle, 
Scattered sounds lacking melody,
Living for a dumb purpose single,
To sell junk to any and everybody.

It was sans an individual existence,
Much like an hyperbole' assortment,
Which looked catchy but needed reference,
When she entered without announcement.

Lyrics changed, expressions improved,
To become, by adjusting notes all along,
A beautiful musical piece that all approved,
So she upgraded me from a jingle to song.


4 comments:

  1. Nice going! I enjoy poetry in all its forms though I'm utterly incapable of writing decent poems myself. Hope you're enjoying the challenge.

    From Diary of a Writer in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, thanks for going through my stuff. Yes, I am enjoying the challenge, thinking of what to write and then becoming super excited on receiving many a generous compliments by the great writers like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth, Thank you very much for reading through :)

    And many a thanks for hosting this challenge, i thought it would get tiring, but it is getting more and more exciting as days pass by!

    ReplyDelete